Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Let's Initiate the Survival Strategy

Here's what I'm thinking.

I want to post at least once a week. As for what I intend to post, it likely won't be nearly as formulaic as I have been in the past. No rigid format. I'll just be blogging what's on my mind. I've often wanted to be a regular blogger but have failed to find either the ambition to write or the drive to keep it regular. I don't know if I'm any more prepared for it now than in the past, but the last year of daily updates should be worth something. So I'll try this.

What to expect:

  • Anime/video game reviews
  • Amusing/interesting pictures
  • Random thoughts
  • The Unexpected™

I hope to entertain and enthrall. Come back tomorrow for my first regular update!

2 comments:

  1. Seizon Senryaku!

    But seriously, I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This should be fun! Looking forward to it as well. =)

    ReplyDelete